Universal has been open nearly a month and the reviews are in — They are ROCKING it! In today’s world everyone is yearning for a sense of normalcy, but with caution. Universal has added new guidelines and procedures to help keep you safe, but still have an EPIC experience. They definitely have my vote for travel right now!! I want to highlight some of the new guidelines for you in this post to make you see how AMAZING they are doing.
Families are raving about the memories they make and are continuing to want to return for more.
- Face coverings and temperature checks will be required for all guests:
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering during their visit
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 °F (38° C) or greater will not be admitted
- For important safety information at Universal Orlando Resort, please click here.
Note: New screenings may make security check slower, so please arrive earlier to give yourself time to get screened, while maintaining social distancing.
Additional measures throughout the property and resorts include:
- Limiting capacity at attractions and restaurant venues to help ensure social distancing
- Signage throughout the theme parks and CityWalk to help you follow social distancing guidelines
- Continuously and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all tables, chairs and high-touch surfaces
- Offering contactless payments at select locations
- Requesting guests to be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting our destination
- Limiting attendance during our phased reopening
One of my favorite things Universal has done is recognize wearing masks is new to most people. This is not something we are accustomed to and therefore they have introduced “U-Rest Area” areas in the theme parks. This is an area where you accept the risks of taking off your mask, but can go for a break.
I have seen so many positive reviews coming out of Universal and I can’t wait to get my family there soon. Another huge positive: Volcano Bay is also OPEN! Yes, if you have been wanting to visit a waterpark, here is your opportunity. With the TapuTapu, Volcano Bay already has virtual lines in place for the water park too. Perfection! To make it even better, Universal currently has a ticket promotion: 4 days at the parks for the price of 2 days!!
Quick list of what you need before you go:
- Face coverings for everyone in your travel party, for each day in the park (or bring soap to wash each night to help keep healthy and clean)
- Download the Universal app here for virtual queues, maps, mobile food ordering and more
- Review the safety guidelines before you go here to know the most updated information before you go
If you’re ready to start planning your trip to Universal or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am here to help you and can not wait for your to experience Universal with some EPIC memories of your own. I can book resort packages or ticket only for you and assist with all the planning. Best Part: EXACT same cost for me to handle everything for you, as it is for you to book direct with Universal.
Time to pack!